Central Wyoming Regional Airport, located in Riverton, is a great starting point for your Wyoming adventures. Whether you’re headed to Yellowstone National Park or staying put to explore all that Riverton has to offer, the service directly from Denver to Riverton makes planning easy.
Central Wyoming Regional Airport service is provided by United Express operated by SkyWest Airlines. Direct flights on 50-seat jets arrive and depart once daily. United provides air service for over 300 cities in five continents, and serves 200+ U.S. destinations. Denver International Airport is a United Hub, meaning it’s easy to get to Riverton from just about anywhere.United operates 450+ daily flights to over 160 different cities, including 13 international destinations, from Denver.
Rental cars are available on-site via Priceless Car Rental, as are taxi services, so you can explore big, wonderful Wyoming from the heart of Riverton all the way to Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks. Follow one of our itineraries [link], all of which start from Central Wyoming Regional Airport.
With the Jackson Hole Airport closure April 11 through June 27, 2022, Riverton is an excellent arrival and departure point for your Wyoming national parks vacation. From the parking lot of the airport, many of Wyoming’s gems are less than three beautiful hours’ drive away:
- Yellowstone National Park: 154 miles or 2 hours, 45 mins [may have a link to a specific Riverton-to-Yellowstone itinerary by then]
- Grand Teton National Park: 127 miles or 2 hours, 10 mins
- Jackson Hole: 159 miles or 3 hours
- Cody: 143 or 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Lander: 30 miles or 40 minutes
- So many things to do right in and around Riverton!